Year 1 teacher, year 1 class teacher, KS1 teacher, long term, Wolverhampton, £120-£180 MPS
We are currently recruiting for a Year 1 teacher to start after the Easter holidays at a primary school in Wolverhampton.
Contract type: Long-term Full-time
Start date: April 2024
Your school is committed to providing high quality education that enables pupils to become life-long, motivated learners with a thirst for knowledge.
Your new role
This is a full-time position starting after the Easter holidays up until the end of the academic year. We are looking for a Year 1 teacher who can:
What you'll need to succeed
- Plan and deliver engaging and differentiated lessons that meet the needs of all learners and follow the National Curriculum.
- Create a positive and stimulating learning environment that fosters curiosity, creativity and independence.
- Work collaboratively with colleagues, parents and external agencies to ensure the best outcomes for pupils.
- Contribute to the wider life of the school and its community.
What you'll get in return
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or equivalent.
- At least two years of experience teaching in Key Stage 1, preferably in Year 1
- A passion for teaching and learning and a commitment to continuous professional development
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- A positive attitude
In return, you will be paid to scale from day one of the assignment and will also be working in a successful department, therefore learning from others and developing your own skills and experience. You will have a dedicated Hays consultant who will support you too.What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion about your career.