Water Treatment Service Engineer
Alecto Recruitment are currently seeking a Water Treatment Service Engineer for a global water treatment organisation, who offer cost effective water treatment solutions to UK businesses from manufacturing and processing to hospitality and leisure sectors.
The Water Treatment Service Engineer, you will be required to service, install, commission, and maintain the companies own portfolio of equipment as well as other manufacturers' water treatment equipment on site, primarily, but not restricted to London and the South-East.
Working alongside the Service Manager and other Team members you will deliver first class service in a safe and sustainable manner to ensure timely site attendance and follow up reporting to support the Customer. Full training of the companies own equipment and product range will be available.
- Installation, Service, Repair and Maintenance of Commercial Water Treatment systems such as Softeners and Filters, Reverse Osmosis, Ultra-Violet and Chemical Dosing systems.
- Covering an area of the South East region, mostly between M25 and Milton Keynes region.
- Deliver site reports to the Service Team Leader by the end of the working day following the visit.
- Communicate daily with the Service Team Leader providing job updates including issues, remedial works and follow up duty of care plan where required.
- Carry out regular van checks to company guidelines (regular audits to take place)
- Maintain van stock, tools, and equipment in serviceable condition.
- Attend and actively participate in regular Team meetings.
- Participate in staff appraisals, skills matrix, and regular reviews.
- Attending necessary training courses including site specific to enhance skills and development.
- Experience of working with Commercial Water Treatment systems
- Technical knowledge of maintaining Water Treatment systems such as Softeners and Filters; RO, UV and Chemical Dosing systems would be an advantage.
- Work on Cooling Towers desirable
- Experience of working extensively on sites within the UK and occasionally abroad.
- Experience with maintenance management and high level of execution standards
- Technical educational background an advantage.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English language.
- 35,000 - 40,000 basic salary
- Company Vehicle
- 40 hour working week
- 25 days holiday
- Pension Scheme
- Strong package
With positions available for an immediate start, this is a key hire for the business and one will be looking fulfil as soon as possible.
To avoid missing out, please forward your CV to (url removed) or contact me direct on (phone number removed) extension 206.
Please note Alecto Recruitment are acting as an employment business in relation to this vacancy.