Working with the Accountancy Finance, Treasury department to complete the daily bank reconciliations, inter company and ad-hoc payments, foreign currency hedging and cash investment for all the UK and EMEA entities.
Based in the heart of London this credit and risk analysis company within the Financial Services sector pride themselves of working in an inclusive and diverse environment filled with countless career opportunities. They have an open culture where every opinion matters and want their employees to work in a transparent and rewarding environment.
The key main responsibilities for this Treasury Operations Analyst (Fixed term contract) will include:
- Daily bank and month end bank account reconciliations including cash allocations
- Coordinate the twice weekly payments runs with the Accounts Payable Team as well as any ad-hoc payments via SAP and HSBC.net
- Manage the daily money market deposits and foreign currency hedging processes;
- Prepare monthly and quarterly reports
- Detailed review of cash flow forecasts on a daily and monthly basis
- Assist with regular review of signatories, approval limits and controls on the bank accounts
- Provision of information as required with internal auditors in respect of SOX requirements and external auditors in respect of the bank accounts
- Ad hoc tasks, including support for the Head of Treasury, as required
The successful Treasury Operations Analyst (Fixed term contract) candidate will have the relevant experience/qualities stated below:
- Proven experience in a similar role
- Experience in using HSBC.net electronic banking platform or similar
- Experience in managing multi-currency bank accounts
- Experience of cash pooling
- Experience in foreign currency hedging
- Well-developed communication skills, verbal and written
- Good excel skills
- Knowledge of SAP or similar accounting systems, including reporting packages
- Knowledge and experience of SOX compliance would be beneficial
This Treasury Operations Analyst (Fixed term contract) candidate will be self motivated, self reliant and have a hands on approach with great attention to detail.