Theatre Scrub Nurse or ODP
Up to £34,000 p/a DoE 37.5 hours - Days Great Benefits
A leading Liverpool hospital currently has a vacancy for an experienced Scrub Nurse/RGN or Practitioner/ODP to join their Theatres Team.
Details of this Theatre Scrub Nurse/Practitioner position are as follows:
• A permanent contract of 37.5 hours per week on day shifts
• A competitive annual salary up to £34,000 depending on experience
• 35 days annual leave inclusive of Bank Holidays
• A range of training, development and career development opportunities
• A private pension scheme, life assurance and private medical insurance
As Theatre Scrub Nurse/ODP, you will work with patients undergoing a variety of surgical procedures and you will be required to support the senior staff ensuring high standards of care are delivered.
Applicants for this Theatre Scrub Nurse/ODP position should meet the following person specification:
• NMC registered Adult General Nurse/RGN or HCPC registered Theatre Practitioner/ODP
• Extensive experience of working as a perioperative practitioner
• Good understanding of quality standards in a theatre setting
• Committed to your own professional development and ideally have completed or are willing to undertake further clinical studies
• Flexible to meet the needs of the department
To apply now or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Jack Brown at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed).
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation