Test Manager - Senior
- We are looking for a Senior Test Manager to join the team and help deliver on a large portfolio of testing projects.
- The successful Senior Test Manager will provide specialist-testing advice and will be accountable for creating test strategy as well as planning and managing testing activities.
- This Senior Test Manager role requires you to be Security Clearable.
Our client is a world renowned Technology Organisation who help nations, governments and businesses around the world defend themselves against cyber-crime, reduce their risk in the connected world, comply with regulation and transform their operations. They do this using their unique set of solutions, systems, experience and processes - often collecting and analysing huge volumes of data.
These, combined with their Cyber Special forces - some of the most skilled people in the world - enable them to defend against cyber-attacks, fraud and financial crime, enable intelligence-led policing and solve complex data problems.
- Analysing test requirements, designing and producing re-usable test scripts and specifying requirements for environments, data and test tools required
- Designing and executing performance test scripts, security tests and define and executing usability tests with the client
- Analysing requirements for test automation and designs the technical solution, including coding, modifying and documenting test automation scripts and programs, implementing and configuring automation test tools and planning and implementing keyword driven test tools
- Reviewing and assuring the scope and execution of Unit Tests and Integration Tests performed by Software Engineers
- Describing to Software Engineers how their work will be, or has been, tested such that the Software Engineers gains insight into the tester's interpretation of the requirements
- Execute Session-based (Exploratory) Testing where scripted testing is inappropriate or requires augmentation
- Experience of managing a group of testers
- Experience of creating Test Strategies and Plans
- Test Management software (Zephyr, HP ALM preferred)
- Ability to evaluate test results against customer requirements
- Defect Tracking and Knowledge Management software (Atlassian JIRA and Confluence preferred)
- ISTQB Foundation Qualification
- Knowledge of Testing Methodologies
- Experience in planning, estimating and designing system testing
- Test case design and execution to meet functional / use case requirements
- ISTQB Advanced Qualification
- WebAPI testing and tools
- Some level of Knowledge in computer networking and protocol(TCP, IP, UDP, DHCP, NTP,SSL, HTTP, IMAP,etc)
- Knowledge about Big Data environment and ecosystem
- Experience of working in Linux environment
- Some Knowledge on network protocol analyser tools ( wireshark, tcpdump, etc)
- Shell scripting and python experience for test automation
For this Senior Test Manager Role, the following is offered;
- Base Salary - Up to £72,000
- Car Allowance - Up to £6,000 (Can be taken as cash)
- Up to 11% Personal Bonus
- 9% Pension (6% Company contribution)
- Private Healthcare
- Flexible Home Working
- Plus additional benefits
Apply for the Senior Test Manager role now with your CV!