Helping an established software house to transition to fully automated testing for ASP.NET web applications. You will use your experience to advise on the use of test tools to aid CI/CD transition and best practices whilst leading the way in test automation. This role offers flexible hours and some remote working.
I would like to talk to any candidates who specialise in automated testing utilising Selenium in an agile development environment.
- Creation and implementation of an automation framework to automate tests for an ASP.NET Web Forms application and Rest APIs, following a Continuous Integration / Delivery pipeline
- Follow Agile techniques and be an active member of the Scrum Team
- Write new scripts, run & modify existing scripts of BDD features and scenarios, structured through Page Object Model
- Test (manually & automate) against multiple browsers & devices
- Set up and manage environments and data
- Accept data from file input for more complex requirements
- Create comprehensive acceptance tests aligned to the acceptance criteria
- Use Azure DevOps to document, record and report
This is a West Midland based role and whilst some flexible and remote working is available, candidates who are able to commute to Wolverhampton would find this role of most interest.
- Visual Studio
- Demonstrable knowledge and experience creating automation frameworks from scratch
- Demonstrable experience of using common business technology (for example, MS Office suite of tools) and able to produce a range of test deliverables in-line with applicable standards with minimal supervision
ASC Connections Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. We are committed to equal opportunity and diversity.