Technical Pre-Sales Engineer
- Previous experience working as an IT or Telecommunications professional
- Proven experience working in a technical pre-sales engineer role within a software/hardware product or IT Enterprise system development.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proposal and tender writing experience as well as excellent presentation skills.
- Strong background in either mobile applications (Android OS), (4G/5G networks, Cloud/SaaS, AWS or Enterprise Mobility Management EMM.
- Ideally bilingual English and Italian/Spanish/French/Portuguese
- Must have full clean driver s licence and willing to travel.
A customer and quality focused Technical Pre Sales Engineer with a background in communications engineering required for a thriving and highly respected business with strong staff retention and opportunities to progress your career. You will build extensive customer relationships, technically qualify opportunities and help drive key projects globally. In addition, you will be contributing to internal Sales/Business Development and Product Management groups.
Ideally candidates should have one or more of the following:
LMR (TETRA, DMR)
Experience with emergency services organisations, System integrator organisations or MNOs
Don t miss out on this exciting Technical Pre sales Engineer opportunity. Apply now for full details!
Role: Technical Pre-Sales Engineer
Salary: £40-65K with attractive benefits package including company performance bonus (typically 5-7% although not contractual), private healthcare, pension, dental plan, life assurance, early closing on Fridays, superb working environment and the opportunity to work for a highly respected Cambridge business.
Candidates searching for the following job titles are also likely to be interested in this role:
Technical Pre-sales Engineer Product Sales Engineer Technical Tendering Engineer multi-lingual Pre-Sales Engineer Communications pre-sales Engineer Bi-lingual pre-sales engineer.
For full company details and job specification for this unique role please email your CV now and call Pia Hartnell on (phone number removed).
o Understand your specific requirements and career aspirations
o Guarantee to keep you updated
o Provide full pre-interview preparation and post-interview de-briefing
o We guarantee not to approach any company without consulting you first!