Teaching Assistant - Primary School
Location - Tameside
Contract Full time Tempoary to Permanet
Start date - September 2022
Simply Education is exclusively working with Primary School in Tameside Manchester, they are recruiting Teaching Assistant or graduate who is confident and able to support and be responsible for a key group of children under the supervision of the teacher; this will include supporting to weekly and daily planning, following the KS2 curriculum alongside the Y3 class teacher.
If you have experience working with SEN pupils on a 1-2-1 basis or in groups, we encourage you to apply.
This is a high achieving school in tameside with an excellent reputation within the community. This is an excellent opportunity for you to find a long term role in a school that values its staff and helps every staff member to develop. You must be available to start in September 2022 and willing to commit for the full academic year; there will be the opportunity to apply for this school on a permanent basis.
We are looking for someone who:
• Has recent experience support young people.
• Has excellent behaviour management skills.
• Can promote cultural development.
• Has great communication
• Is willing to learn and take new ideas on board.
The key benefits of working with Simply Education are:
• Your own dedicated Primary school consultant.
• Access to our unique Educational Development Managers who provide CPD training.
• A variety of daily and long-term positions to suit your needs.
• 24/7 access to your dedicated consultant via phone.
• Minimal administration (no timesheets).
• Email and SMS verification of bookings.
• Online diary of bookings, you pick when you want to work!
• School directions.
• £75 refer-a-friend scheme.
All candidates who register with Simply Education are required to provide references for the previous 2 years of work, as well as complete an enhanced DBS check. Any interviews can be held via Zoom call if preferred.
If you are interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or please call Orien Mojdeh on (phone number removed).
If this job is not quite right for you but you are looking for a new job in education, please still contact your Manchester office for a confidential discussion on your career and different opportunities that ar