Are you looking for a career where you can make a positive impact on people's lives?
Key Health, a reputable healthcare provider, is seeking compassionate and dedicated Support Workers to work in various mental health settings across hospitals and support living services. If you're passionate about helping others and want to work in a supportive and nurturing environment, we want to hear from you!
Why choose Key Health?
- Competitive pay rates throughout the week and weekend.
- Flexible working hours tailored around you.
- Comprehensive professional development and training opportunities.
- A supportive and inclusive work environment.
- The chance to work with a growing healthcare provider.
- Dedicated onboarding team and recruitment team.
- Provide high-quality care and support to individuals in across nursing homes and care centres ensuring their wellbeing.
- Care Homes and Care Centres across the UK.
- Assist with daily activities, including personal care, maintaining a high level of hygiene.
- Promote independence and a sense of well-being among our clients.
- Maintain accurate records and documentation.
- Collaborate with a multi-disciplinary team to ensure the best care for our clients.
- A caring and compassionate nature.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Reliable and punctual.
- Prior experience in nursing homes is preferred.
How to Apply:
If you're ready to make a difference in the lives of others and start a rewarding career with Key Health, please do submit your CV today. Also, be sure to highlight your passion for helping people and any relevant experience you may have.
Don't miss this opportunity to join a growing healthcare provider and make a real difference in your community. Apply today and start your journey with Key Health!