Supply Teachers located in Cheltenham needed January 2022
Your new company
Are you looking for more supply work in and around Gloucestershire. Secondary supply teachers required for an abundance of flexible supply work in the area. Here at Hays Education we require Key Stage 3,4,5 Supply Teachers for a number of Secondary Schools across Gloucestershire. With various day-to-day, part-time and long-term jobs available, you can gain the benefits of a flexible and tailored work programme to meet your individual needs.
Your new role
Your role will be encouraging, teaching and supervising pupils on the pre-set work. Day to day supply is a great way to introduce yourself to a school and can often lead to long term and permanent positions.
What you'll need to succeed
To be considered for any Supply Teacher roles, you will need to have the following experiences or qualifications:
- PGCE in education or experience teaching secondary pupils
- Previous experience working in a secondary school environment over the last year - Motivated and passionate teacher, willing to push and support learners
- Strong classroom management and behavioural skills
- Flexible and adaptable approach
What you'll get in return
- Competitive rates of pay
- Flexible working hours
- A personal Consultant offering advice and guidance in the specialist area
- Refer a Friend scheme - shopping vouchers every time you recommend a teacher
- Guaranteed Pay Scheme
- Free Child Protection and Safeguarding Training
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.