Key responsibilities for this role will include:
- The development of interactive data visualisations, infographics, and digital experiences for clients.
- The development of animations and graphics to enhance visual experience.
- Providing elegant and straightforward solutions to complex challenges.
Requirements for this role include the following:
- A high-level knowledge of design toolsets and the methods of transforming creative elements for use as HTML based interactive content.
- Capabilities in responsive design across desktop, mobile and tablet.
- Outstanding communication and people skills and the ability to take direction on multi-faceted projects.
- Strong ability to work independently.
- Desire to develop high quality user experiences for web and mobile and an obsession for detail.
- Excellent benefits including Pension contribution, Private healthcare, Life cover, Cycle Scheme, Season ticket loans, 25 days' annual leave, 2 days paid leave for charity work, Study loans and free snacks.
- The opportunity to fast track your career. We believe in recognition, reward, and progression - partnered with the appropriate training and support.
- International exposure and intra-company transfer opportunities.
- A dynamic place to work in a contemporary, team focussed and forward-thinking company. We are a friendly but driven team.
- Choice of tech.
If this is a role you would like to know more about, please don't hesitate to reach out to email@example.com