We have an opportunity for an ER Lead / ER Manager / Senior HR professional with a strong ER background to join a busy HR team in Dorset. This role is initially offered on a temporary / interim contract for 3-6 months with scope for longer term. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of success in managing employee relations, including but not limited to, conducting investigations, hearings, appeals, grievance, disciplinary, performance, providing guidance to management, and developing and implementing policies and procedures.Key Responsibilities:
- Oversee and lead a range of Senior Complex Employer relations cases
- Develop and implement employee relations policies and procedures.
- Provide guidance and support to management on employee relations issues including complex ER cases and change management
- Conduct investigations into employee relations issues and provide recommendations for resolution.
- Manage and resolve employee relations issues in a timely and effective manner.
- Provide guidance and support to ER case Management to Senior HR Advisors
- Ensure compliance with all relevant employment laws and regulations.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or related field.
- 5+ years of experience in employee relations within complex ER environments, including unions and, Ideally experience of change,
- CIPD Member / Chartered Status prefered
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- This role is offered a 3-6 months temporary contract via Hays on time sheets
- Based in Bournemouth with circa 3 days on site
- Scope of longer term contract
What you need to do nowIf you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion about your career.