Location: York, North Yorkshire/ Remote
Salary: £26k - £45k DOE
Contract: Full time, Permanent
Ambitious? Data-driven? Talented? Ready for your next career challenge? Then be part of the best employee experience team in the business
About Karian and Box
As a leading employee engagement and internal communications agency, we work every day with major blue-chip clients like Barclays, HSBC, Aviva, Tesco and the Co-op. The majority of our growth comes from our strong relationships and referrals, based on our reputation for delighting clients. We continue to go from strength to strength and recently joined the leading research house, Ipsos.
Looking for your next challenge?
We re looking for exceptional analysts, with strong technical and problem-solving skills to join us in 2022. This role is within the Analysis and Reporting team, which is the driving force of the organization - producing industry-leading research by which engagement, culture and leadership strategy and solutions are shaped.
Senior Analyst - Key accountabilities include:
• Data management, cleaning, modelling, and processing
• Data analysis and interpretation to support insight development
• Statistical advisory
• Report development
• Oversight of and providing feedback to Junior Analysts
• There are also potential opportunities for people management within the team, if desired
We re looking for someone with:
• Excellent Analytical and numerical skills
• Proven experience in a comparable role
• Strong data modelling expertise, ideally with experience of working in R or Microsoft Power BI
• Ideally, experience of working with survey data and/or employee data
• Experience of working effectively within a team as well as independently, exercising a high degree of autonomy
• Ability to cope well under pressure - can multitask and adapt to changing circumstances
• Drive, commitment, and a desire to progress and learn
• A positive, solutions-focused attitude
Senior Analyst - Benefits:
• A competitive salary
• Bonus scheme
• 25 days holiday per year
• Private health insurance (after a qualifying period)
• Volunteering leave (after a qualifying period)
• Birthday Leave
• Company pension
• Flexible benefits package including additional holiday purchase, cycle to work scheme, access to a wide range of high street discounts, car lease and financial loans and savings at preferential rates.
We d love to hear from you! Please submit your CV along with a covering letter, notice period and salary expectations.
Karian and Box is committed to protecting the privacy and security of your personal information. Before applying for this role, please read Recruitment Privacy Notice.
We are committed to ensuring the security of our business and that we consistently meet our governance requirements. All successful applicants will therefore be required to undertake a Basic Level Disclosure Check paid for by the Company.
Strictly No Agencies