Sales Executive - Excellent Sales Incentives - £25,000 + £5,200 OTE - Leatherhead
A great opportunity has arisen for a highly driven Sales Executive to join our client's fantastic market leading organisation, the business is going through an exciting period of growth, and more hands are needed to help with their success!
The companies excellent benefits package includes:
- Hybrid working, with collaboration space at offices
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- 25 days' annual leave, plus holiday purchase scheme
- Sales incentive plan, retail discounts and many more exciting benefits
- BUPA Medical and Dental Insurance
- Life Assurance - Income Protection - Retail and cinema discounts
- 24/7 access to Employee Assistance Programme
- Mental Health First Aiders
As a Sales Executive, you will pursue specialist lending product sales targets by being proactive and professional through cross selling and by providing an exceptional service for the companies' customers.
Managing day-to-day opportunities, you will deliver outbound telephone sales campaigns to new and existing customers. You will also field incoming calls to assist customers with the onboarding of loans.
Specifically, your role will involve:
- Providing an internal direct-to-business outbound telesales function
- Identifying and contacting potential renewal customers
- Resolving actions from direct customer interactions quickly and using this as a platform for growth
- Completing agreed action plans for outbound calls to targeted customers
- Maintaining and ensuring daily 100% completion of the Specialist Lending Customer Tracker
To be considered as a Sales Executive, you will need to be:
- Confident in engaging with customers over the phone up to director level
- Driven, hard-working and ambitious, with a desire to build a career in sales
- A logical thinker with a professional manner
- An excellent communicator with strong verbal and written skills
- A team player who thrives when working with others towards shared goals Ideally, you will have:
- A proven track record of high-frequency outbound telephone skills
- A demonstrable sales background with evidence of constantly exceeding targets.
Please apply today to be considered for this position.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy