Job Title: Qualified Early Years Teacher
Location: Bradford, West Yorkshire
Job Type: Full-time
Salary Range: Competitive, based on experience and qualifications
About Us: Committed to providing a nurturing and stimulating environment for young learners, we are seeking enthusiastic and qualified Early Years Teachers to join our dedicated team.
Position Overview: We are looking for dynamic individuals who are passionate about early childhood education to fill the role of Qualified Early Years Teacher. As a vital member of our team, you will contribute to creating a positive and inspiring learning atmosphere for our students.
- Plan and deliver engaging and age-appropriate lessons in accordance with the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) curriculum.
- Foster a love for learning through innovative and creative teaching methods.
- Create a supportive and inclusive environment that promotes the holistic development of each child.
- Conduct regular assessments and provide feedback to support individualized learning plans.
- Collaborate with colleagues, parents, and external partners to ensure the well-being and progress of every child.
- Stay abreast of current educational trends and actively engage in professional development opportunities.
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or equivalent.
- Specialization in Early Years Education.
- Proven experience as an Early Years Teacher.
- Thorough knowledge of the EYFS framework.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Genuine passion for early childhood education.
How to Apply: If you are an inspiring and dedicated Early Years Teacher, we would love to hear from you. Please submit your resume, in response to this advert or to (url removed)
- Competitive salary reflecting experience and qualifications.
- Professional development opportunities.
- Collaborative and supportive work environment.
- Opportunities for career progression.
Equal Opportunity Employer: an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and experiences.
APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS FOR VERITAS EDUCATION
- All applications are subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, professional reference checks, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) in line with our stringent safeguarding policy
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and all employment breaks must be explained
- You must have legal right to work in the UK
- You must be willing to attend a registration interview
Veritas Education work with a variety of schools covering a wide geographical area. We deal with teaching placements at Primary, Secondary and college level as well as support staff positions also within these.
'Nothing within the above advert was in any way designed or intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation. Veritas Education is an Equal opportunities employer and is proud in the knowledge that all placements are made on merit and suitability. We accept applications from all sections of the community.'