Hays Education are looking for Psychology teachers for a job starting February 12th in the Brighton area.
Job Opportunity: Psychology Teacher in Brighton
• Role: Psychology Teacher
• Location: Brighton, East Sussex
• Pay Rate: Paid to scale MPS / UPS
• Contract Type: Long-term job
Are you passionate about education and thrive in a dynamic teaching environment?
Are you looking for your next job within education?
We are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic psychology teacher for a role starting on the 12th of February in an international private school based within Brighton. This is an exciting opportunity to work within a new college and shape its academic trajectory. Developing a world-class curriculum is paramount to our school. The ideal candidate will have the opportunity to work with a diverse range of students and contribute to their educational development. This is a long-term full-time job with full planning and marking, but part-time would also be considered.
Can you offer the following to the students and teachers of our school:
• Values-driven excellent teaching.
• A real passion for learning.
• Tenacity to drive and improve the outcomes of all students.
• Ability to teach up to A-Level.
• Resilience and effective behavioural management.
• Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or equivalent.
• Enthusiasm, adaptability, and a passion for teaching.
• Ability to engage and inspire young learners.
• Experience teaching internationally will be advantageous.
• Free meals during term-time.
• A 'Cycle to Work' scheme.
• Fee discounts for children of staff attending our school.
Based in Sussex for over 20 years, HAYS education offers high-quality supply teaching service, helping schools with day-to-day cover as well as more long-term vacancies. We are dedicated in finding you teaching work to suit your needs and availability whether you are a psychology teacher wanting the flexibility of short-term work or the security of a long-term role.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. If you know of other education professionals looking for supply, long term, or permanent work, you can also receive £250 worth of vouchers every time you recommend a colleague to Hays Education.