My client a multinational, respected media firm are looking to hire a Project Accountant to assist with a global finance project.
The business is going through an exciting period of change and require additional support to deliver that change. Part of the change is the implementation of a new system as a global finance solution.
The role will report into a Finance Lead and will focus on the adoption of a template rather than adapting a solution local markets.
Key responsibilities will include bit are not limited to:
- Manage relationships with the Global Process Owners in leading the the process pillars for the system implementation
- Support various stakeholders to validate tax, legal and statutory requirements and drive adoption of the template by identifying local process workarounds where needed, and minimise localisations
- Identify any perceived gaps to the template to drive process standardisation
- Support subject matter experts covering various disciplines to define and standardise processes
- Manage any documentation around the relevant process pillar and ensure it remains current
- Drive awareness of process controls as well as standard operational reporting needed to fully support business operations in a market
- Any other ad hoc finance process task around the project as required
Experience and Qualifications Required:
- An accounting qualification or equivalent, or a strong finance background would be preferred.
- Strong finance process background particularly around O2C
- Experience of large scale ERP implementations
- Stakeholder management experience across large, complex matrix business
- Proven experience with process re-engineering and overall improvement initiatives within a shared services environment is desired
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.