Project Accountant - Insurance FTC
As part of their further development this global insurance group are looking to develop and implement a new suite of reporting products across their finance function (Phinsys). As such they are looking for an individual with a strong insurance background and project experience for an initial 9 month FTC.
Core accountabilities will include:
- Working with the Project Manager and internal/external stakeholders on both BAU and Change initiatives
- Assist with implementation of the Phinsys package
- Input, configuration of data for accounting rule mapping
- Involvement in change initiatives to accelerate close and data / process
- Updating documentation / process maps
- Process improvement and design of controls
You will have come from a finance/project background within the insurance market with demonstrable experience of finance transformation projects. You will have strong process review and improvement experience and strong understanding of data and reporting within the insurance and reinsurance markets. Of course you'll have advanced excel and excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Unfortunately candidates without insurance or reinsurance experience will not be considered at this time.
**Our client is committed to diversity in all of its forms and operates an inclusive recruitment process**