Primary Teacher role in Shepton Mallet
Your new school
A one-form entry school in the Shepton Mallet area is looking for a primary Teacher to cover a long-term vacancy. The school has 7 classes and 185 pupils. Located on very nice grounds, this school offers spectacular views and great parking facilities.
Your new role
This position would be 3 days a week from after February half-term until the end of the academic year. Behavioural management skills will be necessary for this role.
What you'll need to succeed
You will be an experienced teacher with Qualified Teacher Status and relevant KS2 experience and be up-to-date with recent curriculum changes. To clear you for work you must be able to provide your last 2 working references as well.
What you'll get in return
• A competitive daily rate.
• Access to our 'Refer a Friend' incentive in which you will receive £250 in high street vouchers for referring a teacher once they have been placed and worked 20 days.
• Regular contact from your own personal consultant and ongoing career support.
• Access to a wide range of teaching opportunities in the future.
• Access to online training (Safeguarding)
What you need to do now :
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.