Primary School Tutors
We are looking to appoint qualified Tutors to work at Primary Schools within Scunthorpe from January 2022.
Tutors will?deliver tuition to identified students, either on a one -to- one basis or in small intervention groups.
Teachers, Teaching Assistants and Tutors will all be considered and are invited to apply.
Reed Education are looking to recruit well qualified and talented academic professionals who will work alongside teachers and senior leadership to provide tuition to students who have fallen behind with their studies after months out of school.
· To deliver tuition and support students in order to raise their levels of attainment.
· Work with Senior Leadership team and Phase Leaders to lead on improving rates of progression
· To liaise with the class teacher before tutoring, to identify areas for development and support
· Prepare personalised learning programme and agree outcomes to meet students' needs.
· To establish a relationship and understanding of learning needs before tutoring begins.
· Have a flexible approach to meet the needs of the school.
Rates of pay will be determined by experience and the needs of the student(s) and will range from £26-£30 per hour.
For more information, please hit apply or contact your local office on .
Reed Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of its students and the successful applicant will be subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service certificate and checks of the relevant barred list / prohibition lists.