The school are looking for a creative Key Stage 2 Teacher who can work as a part of a team and inspire young minds.
The teacher will need to plan and deliver engaging lessons, adhering to the school's high standards. You must be a dedicated and patient practitioner, who will want to attain the highest standards in learning throughout the role. You will need to be a collaborative and be able to work in a team of experienced Teachers and Teaching Assistants.
- Location - Salford
- Position - Primary Teacher (Key Stage 2, year group TBA)
- Start date - Janaury 2022
- Duration / Likely Duration - Long term
- End date (if applicable) - July 2022
- Contract type - Long-Term
- Full time/part time - Full time
- Minimum rate of pay - From £105 per day
- Hours - 8:30 am - 4pm
EXPERIENCE, TRAINING AND QUALIFICATIONS
- QTS, QTLS, PGCE, EYTS or equivalent.
- Previous experience working in a UK school (12 months+).
- Up to date Safeguarding training issued in the last year (desirable however not essential as we offer a course free of charge).
TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS ROLE THROUGH PROSPERO TEACHING, YOU MUST
- Hold Right to Work in the UK
- Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application at a cost of £45.80.
- Provide two professional child related references
If you would like to be considered for this role, please contact the Manchester office.
Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register with Prospero Teaching in order to fill this vacancy. Ideally, you will already have a full DBS on the update service but we can process a new one if required.
Unfortunately, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.