Cognism is a leader in international sales intelligence, setting a new standard for data quality and compliance, trusted by 1000+ revenue teams worldwide.
Cognism helps businesses connect with their dream prospects by providing premium contact, company and event information, including firmographics, technographics, sales trigger events, intent data, verified business emails and phone-verified mobile numbers.
Next level GDPR & CCPA compliance, combined with innovative technology and integrations with leading CRM and sales engagement partners, make Cognism the number one choice for businesses looking to create a predictable pipeline, find their next best business opportunity and overcome global compliance barriers.
For more information on Cognism's intuitive sales intelligence platform powered by world-leading data, compliance and targeting, please visit .
We are looking for a Performance Marketing Executive to look after Cognism's most important acquisition channels across Paid Search and Paid Social. This role will also be charged with testing and optimising new channels for growth. You will report to the Global Head of Performance Marketing and will work closely with the Demand Generation and the Campaigns teams.
You will have excellent analytical skills and will be keen to understand the fundamental behaviours behind users actions to online advertising and website behaviour. This is a dynamic role, that will require strong prioritisation and organisational skills. You will also be a strong communicator and relationship builder, working with the wider department and company to share learnings and insights.
- Manage a significant monthly paid budget across Paid Search and Paid Social, targeting EMEA and AMER
- You will be able to optimise paid activities not just for in platform metrics, but for full funnel metrics and ultimately revenue
- Work closely with the Campaigns team to ensure they are following best practice relating to their activities on paid platforms, helping to maximise the effect and efficiency of their campaign plans
- Monitor activity daily to identify issues and rectify them quickly.
- Work across several tech platforms that enable the activity mentioned above.
- Correct and accurate tracking of all activity from paid channels
- Regular testing and optimising of all paid channels to ensure KPI's and targets are achieved
- Some experience in running and managing paid campaigns across Paid Search and Paid Social channels.
- Strong numerical skills, who can handle a lot of numbers.
- Excellent Microsoft Excel skills.
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team.
- Excellent communication skills and an ability to collaborate with internal stakeholders
- Proactive attitude
- Aptitude for reporting, analysing numbers and uncovering key trends and insights
- Highly organised with outstanding attention to detail
- Ideally 6 months working with Google Ad or LinkedIn Ads
- Strong interest in B2B marketing
- Understanding of online advertising
- Familiarity with SaaS businesses
- Strong project management ability
- Commercial mind-set
- Career minded, focused on Digital Marketing
- 24 days' holiday PLUS all the usual UK public and bank holidays (if UK-based).
- Cushon pension scheme.
- Access to Cognism's Employee Assistance Programme with Health Assured.
- Generous monthly Wellbeing Allowance.
- A remote GP service during these tricky times.
- Access to Spill - our slack integrated therapists.
- Pizza Thursdays.