£2,000 welcome bonus. When it's gone, it's gone - so apply now. (There are a few Ts&Cs).
What do Harry Potter, Spice World and Spiderman have in common?
You got it: London buses.
Our capital's famous for its big red fleet, and now there's an opportunity to be part of all that history by joining us as a bus driver based in our Hayes depot.
You'll help people get to work. Take tourists to popular spots like Hayes and Heathrow. And be a welcoming, friendly face that brightens everyone's journey.
Who we are:
We're the team behind hundreds of buses zipping across London, with over 150 million customers a year. We couldn't do it without our drivers - so we offer some of the best salaries and benefits in the business.
Who you are
You will need to:
* work shifts for at least 38 hours a week, including weekends and bank holidays
* live close enough to our Hayes depot to be able to get there quickly, no matter the time of day or night
* have a valid UK PCV licence and a Driver Certificate of Professional Competence card (Driver CPC)
* have a great driving history - so no more than six penalty points, and no drink driving offences in the last five years
* live in the UK and have a UK bank account and valid Right to Work documents
* be one of those above-and-beyond types, keeping an eye on your passengers' health and safety and making sure your vehicle's always in good condition
* have an eye for detail
* have a 'right first time' attitude
What you'll get
Working for us means you get lots of benefits on top of your salary, including:
* free travel on all Tfl routes for you and a friend or family member (once you've worked with us for three months)
* training and development
* an annual safe driving bonus, and high street vouchers for good performance
* access to our contributory pension scheme - you put in 5% of your salary each month and we'll add 3% on top
* life insurance (if you sign up to the pension scheme)
* salary sacrifice benefits - you can choose to get things like a new laptop, smart watch, TV or phone in return for slightly less pay
* discounts from shops and retailers - including Apple, Adidas, Nike, Vue, Odeon, Sainsbury's, Asda, Morrisons and more
* eye test vouchers
* free help from our employee assistance programme to support you personally and at work.
* opportunities to increase your income through our annual safe driving bonus, our refer a friend scheme and by being awarded our golden tickets for excellent driving and customer service
We're working hard to make sure our workforce is a true representation of society itself. That means we take a zero-tolerance approach to discrimination and encourage diversity and inclusion throughout our business