Candidates must be eligible for SC Clearance
We are looking to speak with Process and Senior Process Engineers for some exciting opportunities with our client, a leading global organisation within the Defence industry.
The role will work alongside Hardware Engineers and other Process Engineers to support the design, development, manufacture and rework of PCBA's across multiple projects and all phases of the lifecycle.
What you'll be doing:
- Collaborate with Engineering, ensuring new PCBA designs can be manufactured using the standard Production processes.
- Approving technical data such as Drawings, BOMS, ODB
- Creating production / assembly programs and instructions
- Training technicians in PCBA manufacturing processes
- Generating metrics to highlight manufacturing process performance and ensuring performance is maintained or improved when necessary.
- Liaise with Process Owners to identify future PCBA technology and support with business case justifications surrounding capital expenditure.
What background you'll need:
- Experience working within a PCBA manufacturing environment.
- Knowledge of SMT and PTH processes
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven experience influencing PCBA designs and converting Engineering data into Manufacturing data.
- Comfortable leading and performing root cause investigations if any issues occur during manufacture.
Generous pension scheme.
Enhanced annual leave allowance.
Company-contributed Share Incentive Plan.
Flexible working options.
Employee assistance program.
Annual incentive eligibility.