My client is a large and very successful commercial business based in Northampton.
They have a requirement to strengthen their payroll team by hiring a number of Payroll Administrators on a permanent basis, as soon as possible
My client is a large and very successful commercial business that operates within a variety of industries, including Facilities Management, Real estate and property.
They have a large centralised office function based in the Northampton area and are continuing to grow from strength to strength as a company, offering stability, security and long-term career progression
They have a requirement to strengthen their payroll team by hiring into a number of Payroll Administrator positions on a permanent basis.
The Payroll Administrator role includes a variety of duties including:
- Weekly and monthly payroll preparation for the company workforce
- Investigating and resolving payroll queries effectively
- Statutory calculations such as SSP, SMP, SPP etc.
- P11ds, P45s, P46s
- Payment runs
- Maintaining starter and leaver records accurately
- Communicating with staff relating to payroll queries in a confidential and sensitive manner
- Ad hoc payroll administration and time sheet processing
- Working in a fast paced environment to deadlines and targets
The successful candidate for the Payroll Administrator role will ideally possess the following key skills and attributes:
- A proven track record in payroll preparation and administration
- Candidates with excellent numeracy skills and finance administration experience will also be considered
- You must also have excellent communication skills in order to effectively liaise with colleagues and staff, to resolve their payroll queries in an effective, but sensitive manner.
- Able to work effectively as part of a team
- Target and deadline orientated, able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Brilliant IT and systems skills, twinned with accuracy and attention to detail when working with high volumes of sensitive payroll information
Excellent career opportunity and stability, competitive salary, car parking, flexibility and hybrid working patterns