Our outstanding independently owned wealth management group is looking for a Paraplanner to join their fast-growing support team. The successful candidate will work alongside their Financial Advisers and existing Paraplanners.
- Undertake product and provider research to identify appropriate and compliant solutions for clients within specified timescales.
- Effectively and efficiently produce proposals, letters and suitability reports for a wide range of products, providers and funds.
- An ability to think independently and to work outside of formal template structures is essential in formulating our highly individualised largely free-type client reports;
- Communicate directly with clients on behalf of the Advisers, including telephone underwriting and update client records and business trackers promptly and accurately;
- Support the Head of Research and contribute to the development of processes and ideas to assist with the efficient working of the Research Team;
- Maintain a high technical knowledge on products and processes through ongoing training and self- development. Meet quality targets, CPD and KPIs.
- Contribute to staff meetings and process improvement sessions to help the Company achieve its goals;
- Assist the administrative support team by providing constructive feedback and training input if required;
- Level 4 Diploma in Financial Planning or near completion of;
- Demonstrable experience working as a Paraplanner or Adviser, preferably within an independent financial practice;
- A detailed understanding of pensions, investments, protection and tax planning;
- An ability to work under pressure and within tight deadlines is an absolute necessity
- Excellent report writing and communication skills;
- Experience with Intelligent Office and other financial advice software