Our client are looking for an experienced Operations Manager experienced working in an engineering environment, preferably sheet metal or fabrication to join their team.
This is an exciting opportunity for a skilled Operations Manager to come on board a thriving construction metalworks company,
- Proven ability to manage a team comprising 10 or more people
- Computer literate understanding of computer generated systems, minimum Microsoft Word & Excel
- Will need to be responsible for daily working & future development of Quotation, purchasing system, our service team operation database, the use and ongoing development, etc
- Competent in current legislation - re Health & Safety working practises. Ensure all employees are trained in safe working practises, and those practices are adhered to, all annual training needs are scheduled & upto date
- Daily supervision of the service team members, both engineers in the field & office based service team co-ordinators.
A typical day involves;
Overseeing service team co-ordinators are ensuring all the service team members are allocated jobs, parts location is being undertaken, all systems relating to the service team are functioning & correctly applied.
Ensure service sales invoice generation is happening daily & always up to date Knowledge of workshop requirements, i.e which machines are in need of attention.
Workshop & office premises general good house keeping
General overview of maintenance schedules for all company vehicles, supervision of all our company insurances renewable dates