We are recruiting a Maintenance Shift Engineer on a permanent basis on behalf of one of our clients.
Working on a rotational shift pattern of days and nights as follows:
06:00 - 18:00/18:00 - 06:00 Monday to Thursday with Friday offered as overtime, 48 hours per week.
The role will involve the following:
- Ensuring the plant and facilities are maintain to high standards at all times
- Ensuring plant downtimes meet targets whilst maintaining safety and cleanliness in the workplace
- To manage and improve plant and facilities whilst ensuring all works comply to SHE guidelines
- To Manage and maintain engineering stores
- Report and record all works using CMM system
- To assist with the implementation of engineering solutions
- To support production and maintenance teams to ensure plant exceeds its performance targets
- Time served apprenticeship-preferably multi-skilled-mechanical and electrical
- NVQ Level 3
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Good SHE awareness and fault finding skills
- Experience of TPM and PPM systems
- 18th Edition Wiring Regulations
- Experience with Siemens/Allen Bradley systems
- Good IT skills
- Team player.
Apply now if this is the role for you.