Our Client, a designer and supplier of luxury goods to clients around the world is seeking a Logistics Operations Co-Ordinator to join their busy logistics team.
This is a full time role working 9am to 6pm, Monday to Friday. The basic annual salary is up to £32,000 depending on skills and experience.
Benefits include a corporate bonus scheme and company pension scheme.
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a company with clients’ worldwide and global reputation for excellence.
Working in the logistics team, this role reports into the Operations Manager and is key in ensuring the smooth running of the client fulfilment and operational execution of the business. The role requires focus, attention to detail and the ability to collaborate across the business at all levels.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Efficient and transparent management of PO’s into the business in line with Client Sales Order requirements constantly looking for improvements.
- Assist with inbound quality assurance and management of stock either onto the WMS system or cross docked to clients working closely with the warehouse team.
- Negotiation and preparation of transport & freight quotes for sign off relating to all client order stock & sample dispatches as outlined by Operations Manager.
Essential Skills & Experience:
- Proven experience in a similar role
- Demonstrate MS office proficiency especially Excel: Looks Ups & Pivot Tables.
- End-to-end process management experience
- Have a good understanding of Health & Safety regulations in a warehouse environment
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Able to multitask and manage time accordingly and to tight deadlines.
- A collaborative team player, strong organisational skills, exceptional attention to detail and solution focused problem solver
- Able to multi task and manage time accordingly
- Self-motivated with a willingness to learn new skills and demonstrate a can-do approach
Preferred Skills & Experience:
- Hold a degree from an accredited institution
Please do also visit our website www.annejagger.com to see the full range of our current vacancies as we do not advertise ALL of our available opportunities.
Anne Jagger Recruitment Ltd is an employment agency and employment business.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, age, marital status, religion, colour, age, race, disability or sexual orientation. Each candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the tasks of the specific role.
If you do not hear back from Anne Jagger Recruitment within 7 days, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please continue to view the website for other opportunities.