Senior Associate Corporate and Commercial Talent Pool Service Tower: Legal OperationsGrade: Senior Associate 1 and 2Location: BelfastWho are we?
Our Operate business helps organisations transform and run complex operational processes that often create challenges and hinder their progress. Harnessing the power of tech and data to drive performance, Operate brings simultaneously innovative minds with a distinctive mix of subject matter knowledge and operational skills to deliver results that make the difference.
We work with some of the most recognisable organisations worldwide in delivering large scale operational programmes and managed solutions. Underpinning all of this is our commitment to ensuring our people are equipped with tomorrow's skills to drive success for our clients today.
Be it support with regulation, risk or compliance, Operate delivers. Human-led and tech-powered, it is the backbone of PwC's unique approach to operational delivery - Execution Managed Services.
We deliver sustained outcomes through our managed solutions, as well as transforming and running complex operational processes that often create challenges or hinder client progress. Underpinning all of this is our commitment to ensuring our people are equipped with tomorrow's skills to drive success for our clients today.PwC Talent Pools
Due to continuous growth planned throughout the year, PwC strives to attract the best talent for our Operate business.
If you are potentially interested in a new role, then we would like to invite you to join one of our talent pools.
Once you register for our talent pool, if your skills match, you will be invited to a first stage interview. If that is successful,from there you will move into our Talent pool where you will be amongst the first to be contacted when a suitable role becomes available.
Whilst in the Talent pools we will stay in regular contact and provide you with updates on our Operate business to allow you to understand our culture and business better before you join.About the team
The successful candidate will work within the Legal Operations team, an operational team made up of paralegals and legal professionals working for a wide range of clients from sectors such as Luxury brands, Banks, Manufacturing and more.About the role
This opportunity is in our fast growing team as a Legal Operations Commercial Senior Associate. We are looking for legal-focused professionals who have experience in drafting, reviewing and negotiating commercial contracts in a legal and/or corporate environment.Skills and Experience:
- Relevant experience drafting, reviewing and negotiating commercial contracts
- A degree or equivalent in a legal subject
- Previous experience in working in teams and stakeholder management
- An analytical approach with ability to develop solutions to technical challenges
- Working knowledge of the MS Office Suite
The responsibilities of each role will vary depending on client needs but will likely include:
Preferred skillsMinimum years experience requiredAdditional application instructions
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiating a range of commercial contracts
- Following a predefined approach to negotiations
- Managing escalations of complex cases, ensuring the right SME insight is obtained and cases are brought to a resolution
- Checking legal documentation for quality, consistency and content
- Client outreach activities across a number of different regulations and document types
- Case and documentation review - analysing legal and other documents to identify key facts, anomalies, etc, for categorisation
- Supporting customer service activities and supporting junior members of the team handling complex or difficult client situations
- Managing your own workload, including reporting on progress and issues
- Developing the ability to be agile and support a range of client/projects
- Identifying opportunities for efficiencies and taking action to implement them