Our client is an award-winning, full service, commercial law firm and they are rapidly developing a national reputation for its innovative approach to delivering legal services. They operate in the financial services, leisure, retail & consumer goods, technology & media, renewables, housing and public sectors. Their specialisms are real estate, banking and finance, commercial, corporate, employment, dispute resolution and litigation.
On behalf of our client we are seeking a Legal Assistant to join their Real Estate Services team in Bristol. This is an exciting opportunity to join a team working alongside one of the foremost Real Estate groups in the region with over 150 staff.
As a Legal Assistant your day to day remit includes:
- Carrying out the sales process efficiently, accurately and in accordance with team procedures, client requirements and service standards.
- Being responsible for own caseload of sale files, to include dealing with all aspects of matter management.
- Promptly answer buyer solicitor enquiries with assistance from more senior team members as required.
- Regularly update clients as to progress of matters.
- Provide all clients with a high-quality service in accordance with the procedures.
For this role, our client is looking for someone who have the following skills + experience:
- Previous Commercial Property experience
- Strong attention to detail.
- Demonstrate a natural empathy/affinity with clients and a good telephone manner.
- Good letter writing ability, including writing non-standard letters.
- Ability to communicate clearly issues to the client.
- Strong file management skills communication, drafting skills and billing,
- Ability to juggle a busy and varied workload.
- High standards of client service essential.
- Excellent communication skills - high volume of interaction via the telephone.
- Good IT skills.
- Enthusiastic & team approach to working.
Contributory Pension, Group Life, Private Medical Insurance, 25 days' holiday & a flexible benefits scheme.
Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm
Central Bristol, no car parking
£19-30,000 - depending on experience