Contract Details for LSA:
Experience, Training and Qualifications needed for LSA role:
- Start date - ASAP
- Minimum rate of pay - £75 per day.
- Previous classroom experience.
- Highly motivated and focused on achieving the best for every student.
- Lots of energy and enthusiasm.
- The ability to engage and motivate students whilst making learning fun.
- Excellent communication skills - the school encourages good communication with Parents/Carers.
To be eligible to work
- Hold Right to Work in the UK
- Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application
- Provide two professional child related references
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with a copy of your up to date CV. Unfortunately, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register with Prospero Teaching in order to fill this vacancy.
Prospero Teaching is able to offer the successful candidate:
- Free, accredited continued professional development courses including safeguarding and behaviour management
- In-house Training and Development Team
- Location: North London
- Position: LSA
- Type of work: Teaching Assistant
- Contract/position start ASAP