KM Recruitment is a specialist UK wide recruiter for the Skills and Employability Sectors
Job Title: IT Tutor - Digital Skills
Location: South Yorkshire - Candidates must be flexible with travel
Salary: £27,500 - £30,000 (Depending on experience)
Package: Excellent Holiday Entitlement, Mileage + Much More
Type: Full Time, Permanent
- Hold a recognised Level 3 Teaching qualification: PTLLS/AET or equivalent.
- Hold a recognised IT / Digital Skills qualification at Level 3 (or above).
- Hold - or be willing to work towards - a recognised Assessor award (D32/33, A1, CAVA or TAQA).
- Hold own Functional Skills in Maths and English at Level 2 (or GCSE equivalents).
- Experience of teaching / delivering IT / ICT qualifications at level 2 (or above).
- Hold solid occupational competency within the ICT / Digital IT sector.
- Experience of delivering classroom based training.
- Experience of working with disengaged learners, and have the ability to inspire and motivate learners.
- IT Literate.
- Driver with own vehicle, and flexible with travel.
- Train, support and assess learners working towards qualifications in ICT and Digital Skills up to level 2, in a classroom / group setting.
- Identify and assess the needs of learners, overcome any barriers to learning and adapt course content and delivery style to meet these needs.
- Develop own schemes of work and learning materials.
- Organise and maintain documentation on learners' progress.
- Support, advise and motivate learners.
- Overcome barriers to learning and adapt delivery to meet learner's needs.
- Organisational skills are a must, as well as the ability to plan your time effectively
- Confident and professional with the ability to inspire and motivate people
- Quality driven and prepared to go the extra mile for your learners
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities