Are you looking for your next opportunity to add value to social housing property development schemes? Are you familiar with investment appraisal, discounted cash flows, and net present value (NPV) calculations? Are you available for a short term contract working in a team with an excellent culture and ambitious plans?
My client is a Housing Association in Surrey on the lookout for an Interim Senior Financial Analyst - Investments and New Builds for an interim period of 3-6 months. Key responsibilities include:
- Performing investment appraisals on new and existing business opportunities, using tailored investment appraisal software
- Supporting the Development and Commercial Directors with financial expertise stemming from modelling, scenario analysis, and stress testing of plans
- Analysing new business opportunities and assess their commercial and financial viability
- Assisting the organisation as they transition from section 106 to land-led development strategy
- Leading on cash flows, NPV calculations, IRR, and other methods used to keep track of investments.
This would be a great opportunity for someone with Development Finance experience in Social Housing, or other property development backgrounds, to add huge value in a short space of time. Fully remote working is on offer, though an attractive and welcoming office is also available to use.
To be considered, candidates should meet these criteria:
- Be a fully qualified accountant with substantial experience in appraising property, infrastructure, or other large scale capital investment schemes
- Be a strong communicator who can be the sole financial expert to senior stakeholders who focus on the investment portfolio of a growing organisation
- Ideally have experience using specific investment appraisal tools, though those using Excel to do these calculations are also highly encouraged to apply.
This post will interview shortly after the new year though applications remain under continual review - please apply now to be under consideration!