FLT Counterbalance Drivers, Isleham
Taskmaster are currently looking to recruit multiple experienced, FLT Counterbalance Drivers to join the expanding warehouse team of our well established client based in Isleham.
Shift: Working on a Daytime Panama shift pattern, 2x days on, 2x days off, 3x days on etc.
Pay rate: 12.00ph
Daily duties of the successful FLT Driver:
- Safely, successfully and efficiently load and unload stock using a Counterbalance FLT.
- Organise stock, deliveries, and other general support activities within the production/warehouse areas.
- Completing general warehouse duties if/when required.
- Follow and adhere to all health and safety requirements whilst on site.
The successful candidate must hold a valid and complete Counterbalance FLT Driver License, be available for a long term contract or temp to perm if suitable, have previous experience using a Counterbalance FLT and have a good level of understanding of the English Language; both verbal and written.
Qualifications and Experience required:
- Valid, in date Counterbalance FLT Licence.
- Licenses must be from an accredited awarding body
- Successful applicants must have the ability too; be able to keep up with targets set, general paperwork and manual lifting
Taskmaster Resources LTD acts as an employment business for the supply of temporary workers and as an employment agency for temporary recruitment