Amazing, supportive people. Top-notch training. Fast-paced work that makes every day different. You'll find all this and more when you join our TJX Distribution Team.
You may not have heard of TJX Europe, but chances are you've shopped in Homesense or TK Maxx; these are part of our TJX Europe family.
At TJX Europe, we're looking for Operational leaders to join our team. If you're currently working in Distribution, Retail Management or managing a team in hospitality, if people are your passion and inspiring your team to be their best is your drive, then we want to hear from you.
As a First Line Manager at TJX, you'll play a central role in keeping our TK Maxx and Homesense stores stocked with the off-price products our customers love.
What's more, you'll be part of a supportive company that puts people first. So, whether it's shift patterns that give you a great work-life balance or the support to take on any opportunity that comes your way, come and discover a role that's centred around you. Day to day, you'll be:
- Leading large-scale, culturally diverse teams to effectively execute operational and functional goals through partnering, coaching and leadership.
- Responsible for resource planning within the department, effectively managing day-to-day KPIs across your shift in collaboration with the rest of the site.
- Shaping a culture of effective performance through high-performing teams and individuals, spotting talent and developing potential.
- Managing all HR and payroll processes, ensuring a fair and consistent approach is applied in line with TJX policies and procedures.
- Finding ways to improve what we do and ensuring everyone understands the best practice of their role.
What you'll get:
- You're a brilliant team leader and communicator, perhaps with retail, manufacturing, hospitality, production, or call centre experience
- You're someone with a track record of identifying and developing talent and the ability to get the best out of every team member
- A skilled problem solver who can think on their feet, as there's constantly a new opportunity to tackle.
Apply today and Discover Different at TJX.
- Great work-life balance
- 4-day working week
- 36 hours per week & opportunities for overtime
- Fixed, 3-week rota so you know exactly when you will be working
- Only one weekend working in every three
- Competitive salary
- 10% discount
We consider all applicants for employment without regard to age, disability, gender, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and/or sexual orientation.