Our client is looking to recruit a Financial Accountant to join a solutions-led Financial Services firm on a full-time, permanent basis. The role is hybrid, so you will be working in between the firm's Exeter office and home. You should ideally be a recently qualified accountant with up to 2 years PQE, however the firm may consider somebody who is nearly qualified if they are the right fit for the role.
What will you be doing as a Financial Accountant?
- Overseeing accounting records for a number of large fund clients and liaising with Investment Managers.
- Reviewing monthly/quarterly accounting reports.
- Overseeing Net Asset Valuation reports and supporting calculations.
- Preparing both half year and annual financial statements which are compliant with the relevant accounting standards.
Skills/Qualifications of a Financial Accountant:
- You should be a recently qualified accountant with up to 2 years PQE, however there is possibility for the firm to accept nearly qualified candidates.
- You should have prior experience gained from working within an accounting position.
- You should have excellent communication skills, and be computer literate.
- You will be able to work to deadlines effectively.
- Hybrid working arrangements
- Access to a company pension scheme
- Access to private medical insurance and a medical cash plan
- Travel insurance
- Cycle to work scheme
- Opportunities for career progression and development
Recruitment Consultant: Joanne Howell