Our client is seeking a Day Doorperson & Valet to join their established team at a luxury residential building in London W1U.
Working hours: 4 on, 4 off: 7am - 7pm -
Salary: £30k Per annum
The Doorperson is the very first member of staff that residents and their guests meet upon arrival. As a member of the Team, the Door Person will ensure that great memories are created for all residents. As Door Person, it is important to be visible at the front so that residents and guests are able to interact from the very moment of arrival.
Their duties will include:
- Ensure exemplary levels of customer service for all residents and their guests, to welcome them to site and always make the site feel like their home;
- Maintain excellent standards of welcoming service; for example, holding doors for guests, assisting with their luggage, calling for taxis and assisting with directions while being an ambassador at all times;
- Ensure the safety and security of the building is maintained, conducting planned patrols and report any findings in a timely manner;
- Accept deliveries and ensure they are presented to residents or handled in an appropriate manner;
- Conduct valet parking for residents when requested and in line with site expectations;
- Previous experience as a Door Person within a luxury fast paced environment
- Strong communication skills
- Flexible, confident and approachable with impeccable grooming standards
- Able to work independently and also build relationships with the team
- Experienced car driver with valid and clean UK or EU driving license