SQL + Looker
The company are a fast-paced sustainable start-up that has just completed their Series A and Series B funding. They develop sustainable cleaning products and operate a subscription-based service for consumers. They've recently implemented a modern tech-stack including DBT, Fivetran and Looker are now hiring for a Data Analyst to help to take ownership over the data function and implement self-serve reporting across the business.
The scope of the role is broad, and you'll have a lot of opportunity to add value and impact early on. There has been heavy investment in the data set-up and the company now need someone to utilise their skillset to ensure the company are making the best use of the vast amount of data they've acquired. In specific, the successful Data Analyst can expect to be involved in the following:
- Validation of current reports.
- Creation of new reporting, specifically around internationalism as the company looks to expand overseas.
- Construction of a data dictionary.
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
In order to be successful in this role, you will have the following skills and experience:
- Solid data visualisation and reporting experience, ideally using Looker.
- Commercial experience using SQL.
- A good understanding of ETL processes would be beneficial.
- Natural ability to communicate with stakeholders at all levels.
The successful Data Analyst will receive a salary of up to £45,000 dependent on experience, plus access to a market-leading benefits package.
HOW TO APPLY
Please register your interest by sending your CV to Madeleine McKechnie via the Apply link on this page.