Due to excessively high workloads Sue Ross Recruitment are working with a large manufacturing company who are looking to recruit several Temporary Customer Service to join their extremely busy team. This role is working full time Monday - Friday and will require staff to work in our clients offices in North Sheffield.
This is a very hands on role working remotely but with fantastic support from your Manager. Key duties will be:
* Handle customer enquiries, answering any questions and queries over the phone, by email or online
* Provide well-structured and grammatically correct written responses; use an articulate and friendly tone of voice for phone calls
* Provide comprehensive product and technical advice to help customers solve their queries
* Accurately record and update interactions with customers in the CRM system and follow department policy in handling all cases
* Build positive relationships with customers in an empathetic and non-adversarial manner
* Dealing with customer complaints
This company offer a great work culture and are very supportive to their employees. The role is busy and requires attention to detail and a professional manner. Good IT skills including Word and Excel are essential as is the ability to liaise with many different levels of people both internal and external. You will be working from home therefore you will require a WIFI connection but a laptop will be provided. They operate a 36.5 hour working week between Monday-Friday.
Unfortunately due to the number of applications we receive, we are unable to provide individual feedback to all applicants. Please assume that if you do not hear from us within 72 hours that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
May we take this opportunity to thank you for expressing an interest in one of our roles and wish you the very best in your search for employment