Temporary Credit Controller/Sales ledger required for Didsbury based company
Your new company
Based in Didsbury , this successful fast moving company are seeking a Dynamic Credit Controller/Sales Ledger to join the team- temp to potential perm.
Your new role
Working as part of a small team you will join this busy and fast paced environment and be tasked to carry out various duties:-
Post Customer receipts, allocate according to customer remittance
Work with Customer to clear up d balances and chase overdue invoices
Support the Finance team with the reconciliation of unmatched Customer Credit/Debit notes, investigating variances and unmatched debits.
Approving Customer orders when Customers are above credit limit
Monitoring disputes and chasing up issues.
What you'll need to succeed :
- Previous experience of working in a busy finance environment where the following has been part of your role:
- Credit control, with strong experience of large multi-national organisations
- Clear, concise communications with customers by phone and email
- data collection, entry and approval/checking
- Numerate - experience working with financial data is essential
- Experience working in an international organisation with overseas customers
- IT literacy, including Intermediate Excel skills is essential
- Prior experience on a finance system is essential, ERP system knowledge is preferred.
What you'll get in return
- Hours 39 hours per week. 9-5.30 Monday to Friday
- Positive and 'can do' attitude
- Flexible approach to tasks performed and hours worked
- Good communication skills - verbal & written
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Ability to work autonomously and collaboratively as part of a team
- Outstanding attention to detail & ability to meet deadlines
- Free parking
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.