Corporate Tax Senior
AJ Chambers are presently working with an award winning national firm who are looking for a Corporate Tax Senior to join their diverse team based in their London office.
This a perfect opportunity for motivated talented individuals who have large corporate experience to manage and carry out production of corporate tax returns, as well as well as advisory work and opportunities to further progress your career within the firm. The firm are also offering 33 days holiday including bank holidays, reward and recognition schemes, car lease scheme, as well as paid CSR time.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Request information from client or audit teams, and send any chasing letters needed to clients while addressing an enquiries
- Preparing and generating tax returns using tax software, and preparing letters to clients with details of the liabilities and an necessary tax saving opportunities
- Liaising with HMRC on behalf of clients, in addition to send letters and tax returns to clients for signatures, logging the information before being submitted to HMRC
- Being adaptable and on target with meeting deadlines
- Guiding and coaching junior staff own work delegated to them, as well as carrying out research projects and assisting on consultancy projects
The ideal candidate:
- Must be CTA qualified, ideally with large corporate experience
- Confident with handling multiple tasks under pressure, and liaising with many clients
- Minimum of 3 years practical experience in varied, practical and technical tax knowledge
- The ability to train junior members of staff, providing them with the appropriate tasks and knowledge for their role
- Basic accounts knowledge will be needed for the role
- Having an understanding of using IT packages efficiently; including Excel, tax software and Word.
Would this role be of any interest to you? If so, please get in touch direct, or use my email