Contract administrator and scheduler (contact centre team)
Salary: starting from £20,000 doe + overtime + pension with 28 days paid holiday pa
Contract administrator and scheduler Role:
As a contract administrator within the contact centre scheduling team you are to assist the scheduling team leader in the effective and efficient planning and delivery of work via our mobile engineering workforce using our scheduling and work Management software. You are to ensure that you prioritise and deliver a consistently high standard of customer service and that the btu contact centre. Remains efficient and effective and to contribute where possible to continuous performance improvement in all areas at all times.
This is a fully supported role with training and development included
Main duties include;
* Making appointments with clients and booking through our work management system all weekly, fortnightly or monthly planned maintenance visits for our engineers, monitoring, planning and inputting incoming reactive call out and reactive repair
* Requests from clients
* Planning and inputting quoted works instructed by contract management team
* Ensuring work is delivered as planned and instructed in a timely manner liaising with our mobile engineering workforce and issuing work instructions
* Liaising with domestic customers and commercial clients regarding site visits and appointments
* Supporting btu and its managers to deliver on targets and strategic change or as otherwise directed by management and in support of the team
This is a long term and secure role for the right candidate and is based out of our busy head office located in Guildford.
Direct report; Reporting to the scheduling team leader and contact centre manager