Commercial Insurance Development Executive
Salary: Excellent depending on experience
Location: Near Gatwick
Are you a results-driven, client-focused insurance professional looking for a new and exciting opportunity? An entrepreneurial growing player in the insurance industry, is actively seeking a skilled and motivated Commercial Insurance Development Executive to join their growing team.
- To manage the broking of new and existing business within the nominated Trading Team, to support your contribution to the achievement of overall goals as outlined in your individual Performance Contract.
- To provide a quality service to existing clients, covering all aspects of their insurance arrangements.
- To seek and secure new accounts and generate new business.
- To deliver agreed short-term project deliverables as per your individual Performance Contract.
- To deliver all training and development objectives in your personal development plan
- 5 years' broking experience.
- Acturis or similar broking system.
- Some experience of Medical Malpractice or Professional Indemnity Insurance
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a new career.
Synonyms: Commercial Insurance, Acturis, Cert CII