* Bureau/Client Payroll Team Leadership/Supervisory Experience Required
* CIPP Qualification Preferred
* Opportunity to Grow the Bureau Practice
Client Payroll Team Leader - Leciestershire - £35,000 + Benefits
JGA are currently recruiting on behalf of a growing firm that seeks the services of a 1st class, operational Client Payroll Team Leader for an exciting opportunity to lead/supervise a small team of three whilst simultaneously helping the company to grow the payroll bureau practice.
This role will require the successful applicant to supervise and lead the operation and a client portfolio of both small and large clients.
Client Payroll Team Leader - Responsibilities
* Strategically lead, motivate and supervise the payroll team
* Focus on delivering payroll process improvements
* Ensuring client service levels are met whilst maintaining strong relationships and an accurate payroll function.
* Ensuring Payroll Compliance.
To apply, please send your CV, current salary and notice period details to us ASAP to be considered.
JGA Recruitment Group Ltd ("We") are committed to equality of opportunity for all applications regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships. We strongly encourage suitably qualified applicants from a wide range of backgrounds to apply.
We are also committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. We are a specialist payroll, HR & Marketing recruitment agency and recruitment business as defined in the Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003 (our business). These statements together with our privacy notices set out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us.