A popular school located in Huddesdon, Hertfordshire is interested in securing a Business Studies teacher starting this January 2022. The ideal Business Studies will be qualified, have a degree related to Business Studies and knowledge of the National Curriculum.
The successful candidate will be joining a high-performing faculty that consistently delivers on positive outcomes for the pupils of our school.
Joining a new school is daunting sometimes but the department are supportive, passionate and are resources are great. The department is a medium size department, and has a blend of NQT's and experienced teachers which makes for solid and growing department.
Prospero Teaching provided the school with their recruitment process for a number of years now. We have a strong understanding of the make-up of the department, knowledge of the behaviour policy and what is expected of teachers at this school so will ensure we feel you are the right candidate for the school and the school suits you.
About the school and Business Studies/Economics contract:
* A medium size secondary school
* Business Studies taught at GCSE and A level
* Solid Business Studies department
* Supportive team and a strong leader
* Department with a collaborative approach to planning, delivery and assessment
* Supportive yet high energy atmosphere
* This is a full time position including planning and marking
* Interviewing ASAP
THE RIGHT BUSINESS STUDIEs SPECIALIST WILL BE:
* Hold a BA and PGCE in Business Studies
* Confident with teaching GCSE
* Creative, patient and willing to think outside of the box
THE SUCCESSFUL BUSINESS STUDIES TEACHER WILL HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
*Exceptional degree and GCSEs
*UK classroom teaching experience
*Eligibility to work in the UK
*Be able to provide teaching references for the last 2 years
*A fully enhanced DBS on the online update service
*Salary paid to scale - teachers' pay scale MPS or UPS1 dependent on experience