McCabe and Barton are pleased to partner with a financial services house in the City of London on this Business Analyst role. You will be working with both technology and business change on a range of projects within the Data and Regulatory Space.
- Identifies opportunities for delivering business value by improving business processes, developing new systems
- Acts as a liaison between department end-users, technical experts, developers, 3rd party suppliers and testers.
- Consult in the end to end project lifecycle through analysis, design, configuration, testing and maintenance of systems to ensure they meet the department's optimal operational performance.
- Write & support detailed Business Cases for requests for new initiatives
Key Skills and Experience:
- 5+ Years experience as a business analyst within a financial services environment.
- Proven success working on projects within the data and regulatory space.
- Solid experience delivering business cases including definition is options and implications.
- Great story teller, presenting complex information in a simple and concise manner.
- Good stakeholder management skills across all levels
- Excellent communication skills; both interpersonal and written