Backend Engineer (MERN) - Up to £40,000 - Pencoed - Hybrid Working
We are currently working with a global tech company based in Pencoed looking for a Backend Engineer to join their engineering team focusing on MERN stack. The role will focus on driving the implementation of core solutions as well as implementing and designing a completely new product, interpreting business requirements and delivering strong scalable back-end code.
They are based in Pencoed & operating hybrid working with 2 days a week remote.Responsibilities:
- Working with our front-end development team to drive greater improvements and efficiencies.
• Design and implementation of NoSQL databases.
• Translating specifications and business requirements into robust backend code.
• Ensure that systems and applications are correctly documented according to software engineering best practice.
• Work closely with the reative team producing and managing creative design projects.
• Help develop businesses through design across multiple channels, applying commonly known software design patterns to problems.
- Backend Development using Node, ideally MERN stack.
- NoSQL database i.e. MongoDB.
- Use Git version control system.
- Experience with distributed databases i.e. Couchbase
- Knowledge of OPC-UA
Got your attention?
- Salary up to 40k.
- 25 Days Holiday (Bank Holidays on Top).
- Remote & Flexible working.
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role - then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Ryan Harris at Yolk Recruitment.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.*
'Yolk Recruitment Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Yolk Recruitment Limited is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.