* Firm: Top 20 Firm
* Workload: Audit & Accounts
* Location: London
* Salary: £55, 000 - £65,000
Are you seeking a role that will allow you to progress to Partnership according to your own merits and within a short timescale? Do you enjoy a general practice workload, high levels of client interaction and opportunity to get involved with significant amount of project work such as due diligence assignments?
Would you be keen to work for a firm where you will be offered a structured progression plan towards Partnership as well as the opportunity to be mentored by the Managing Partner?
Due to a significant period of growth, promotion and an internal restructure, this mid-tier west end firm is seeking a Manager level candidate to take on a Partner Designate role, managing a portfolio of one of the firm's Senior Partners.
The client base has a strong media & entertainment, consultancy and professional services focus and the workload has an audit element but is predominantly general practice with clients mostly up to £50m t/o but with a few larger businesses.
The firm have a formal development structure in place to support Senior Managers through to Partnership and any progression is based solely on merit, therefore this is a rare opportunity to find a role where reaching partnership in the short/medium term is really down to your performance.
As the successful candidate you will:
* Be qualified with significant post qualified experience within a management role
* Have experience of managing a sizeable client portfolio with a general practice workload
* Be comfortable dealing with clients within the owner managed business market
* Have the ability to generate new business either through existing clients or new business
* Show the desire and commitment to prove yourself able to cope with the demands of partnership
This truly is a fantastic opportunity for a driven individual who wants to remain in practice for the long term.
If you are looking for a Manager role with real partnership potential in Central London talk to Austin Rose, the public practice recruitment specialists.
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call .
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.