An expanding modern Welsh Law Firm requires an Associate Solicitor in its outstanding Commercial Property Department to be based at one of its offices.
The Firm has an excellent reputation across Wales with over 150 colleagues providing support and assistance where necessary.
The busy Commercial Property Team require the successful Commercial Property Associate Solicitor to operate a full case load which will include, but not be limited to, residential work for commercial clients and commercial property work. The location for this position is flexible across multiple offices in Wales.
* Developing excellent working relationships with the whole Commercial Property Team.
* Managing a busy and diverse caseload of Commercial Property matters.
* Developing exceptional client relationships.
Essential Experience Required:
* Acquisitions, sales, landlord and tenant, refinancing work, residential work for commercial clients and commercial property work.
* A qualified Solicitor with a valid practising certificate or other industry approved equivalent qualifications.
* Experience of working in a busy Commercial Property Department.
* Liaising with, businesses, lenders, clients and agents.
* Effectively working with all the team in order to achieve efficient client service.
* Team player with a commitment to personal and team development.
* A good working knowledge of the local area.
* Experience of using a case management system.
In return the successful Associate can expect:
* Competitive salary together with a lucrative bonus scheme.
* Private medical insurance.
* Employer pension provision.
* Cycle to work scheme.
* Career development opportunities.
If you believe that you possess the qualities and experience for this role and you are interested in working for a innovative company please apply online or for more information contact in our Newport Office.
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.